Due to the current issues with Covid-19 pandemic, our PTO meetings are scheduled virtually. We are happy and excited for teachers, parents, and guardians to join us remotely from the comfort of their own homes. PTO meetings will be held, every other month (Dec, Feb. Apr. Jun.) unless additional meetings are deemed necessary. A Zoom link will be made available via our new Weekly Email via our new communication platform on the week of the event. It will also be shared via our ETES Facebook page.
We hope that you will join us this year!
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 @ 6pm
- Special Guest: Rebecca Couet- District Curriculum Coordinator and Title One Grant Manager shared information reading our districts Title One program.
- Family Communication- Utilizing The Remind App as a School Building to update parents and families. A Survey was sent to families to help us gather and update our email list and continue to add families to our weekly communication email list. Sharing and posting updates to our PTO Facebook account and our school Twitter account. Our website is being updated almost weekly with district and school news. Parent Videos are being added on a monthly basis and Weekly Communication Newsletters are archived on our webpage as well.
- Students and teachers are wrapping up middle of the year benchmark assessments. Staff is holding data meetings to analyze student data and utilize our most recent data to inform our instruction.
- Progress reports are being sent home this week Feb 8-12th. Cohort D progress reports will be mailed to families.
- Kindness week happening the week of Feb. 8-12th lots of Kindness activities and challenges happening throughout the the building and virtually.
- We also discussed plans for future events and fundraisers- engaging families virtually and safely!
December 16, 2020 @ 6pm
- Our new communication platform- Parents/Guardians will be receiving email communication weekly (usually on Tuesdays). This email will provide families with weekly updates and information regarding changes, district information, and upcoming events. Feedback from families is always welcome.
- PTO Meetings will happen every other month at 6pm. Dec, Feb, Apr. Jun. (unless we feel more dates are needed)
- PTO Board- We are currently looking for board members (President, Vice President, and Secretary)- Please let us know if you are interested.
- Looking for safe ways to engage families and our ETES Community.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ 6pm
All are welcome and we look forward to seeing you virtually!