Due to the current issues with Covid-19 pandemic, our PTO meetings are scheduled virtually. We are happy and excited for teachers, parents, and guardians to join us remotely from the comfort of their own homes. PTO meetings will be held, every other month (Dec, Feb. Apr. Jun.) unless additional meetings are deemed necessary. A Zoom link will be made available via our new Weekly Email via our new communication platform on the week of the event. It will also be shared via our ETES Facebook page.
We hope that you will join us this year!
Wednesday, April 26, 2021 @ 6pm
- ST Math- Our school was celebrated as one of the top three schools to spend the most time on STMath throughout the month of March- We earned a visit from Jiji and a pajama day!
- Spring Spirit Wear Sales will take place until May 13th. Forms are available online and by paper. Please contact your child's teacher or the main office if you are still in need of a form for ordering.
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation week will kick off the first week of May. We will continue to celebrate our teachers over the course of the month.
- May 11th is Picture day- Students and staff will have an opportunity to take school photos. Remote learners can schedule an appointment for their photos after school by contacting our main office.
- MCAS will take place on the Wednesdays from May 12-June 2nd. Details are being shared in our flyers and weekly announcements.
- ETES will host a scholastic book fair beginning on May 24-May 28th. Students in person will have an opportunity to browse and shop the book fair with their classrooms in person- following Covid Guideline and restrictions. A virtual book fair link will be shared with remote families as the fair date approaches. Please click the link if you'd like to volunteer to help us run our book fair! All volunteers must be submit a cori form (contact our main office if you need one). Volunteer here.
- End of Year events and 4th Grade Send Off- we have plans to host grade level field days and 4th Grade send off. We are currently working with teachers to plan celebrations that follow new guidelines and safety restrictions. We will inform families when our events and dates have been finalized.
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 @ 6pm
- Special Guest: Rebecca Couet- District Curriculum Coordinator and Title One Grant Manager shared information reading our districts Title One program.
- Family Communication- Utilizing The Remind App as a School Building to update parents and families. A Survey was sent to families to help us gather and update our email list and continue to add families to our weekly communication email list. Sharing and posting updates to our PTO Facebook account and our school Twitter account. Our website is being updated almost weekly with district and school news. Parent Videos are being added on a monthly basis and Weekly Communication Newsletters are archived on our webpage as well.
- Students and teachers are wrapping up middle of the year benchmark assessments. Staff is holding data meetings to analyze student data and utilize our most recent data to inform our instruction.
- Progress reports are being sent home this week Feb 8-12th. Cohort D progress reports will be mailed to families.
- Kindness week happening the week of Feb. 8-12th lots of Kindness activities and challenges happening throughout the the building and virtually.
- We also discussed plans for future events and fundraisers- engaging families virtually and safely!
December 16, 2020 @ 6pm
- Our new communication platform- Parents/Guardians will be receiving email communication weekly (usually on Tuesdays). This email will provide families with weekly updates and information regarding changes, district information, and upcoming events. Feedback from families is always welcome.
- PTO Meetings will happen every other month at 6pm. Dec, Feb, Apr. Jun. (unless we feel more dates are needed)
- PTO Board- We are currently looking for board members (President, Vice President, and Secretary)- Please let us know if you are interested.
- Looking for safe ways to engage families and our ETES Community.
Wednesday, June 9 2021 @ 6pm
All are welcome and we look forward to seeing you virtually!